Monday 8 May 2017

Sacred Crystal Elixirs










I am so excited to announce that my fabulous Sacred Elixirs are all finished and ready for you all to try!!! woohoo 



These Elixirs have been a passion of mine for sometime, but I just needed a little extra encouragement that I was on the right path with them. I got a very big YES from my spirit guides when a beautiful friend asked me to make some up for her as she want to add them into her amazing packages that she is currently finalising, so I put my thoughts into actions and Sacred Elixirs were born.

Sacred Elixirs are an individual crystal therapy that assists in energising and clearing of your chakras.

With Sacred Crystal Elixirs, I combine the vibrational energies of water with the energies and properties of crystals to harness a whole range of healing qualities. I focus on clearing any blockages, balancing your chakras and energising your soul.
Each Sacred Elixir is programmed to the vibrational frequency of the chakra that it is working with and the crystals used within each Sacred Elixir has been specifically chosen to enhance the healing properties of the elixir. 

Crystal elixirs have been used for centuries and are well researched; they can be an effective method of gaining the real benefits of crystal therapy. When a crystal elixir is taken internally, it can have a holistic effect which is released on all energetic levels, physically, emotionally and spiritually. We know how well water can be programmed and store vibrational energies, when combined with the energies and properties of crystals we can then harness a whole range of healing qualities.

All Sacred Elixirs are produced from the finest ingredients and lovingly packaged into 100ml glass bottles. 

Cost: 100ml = $20 including postage and packing (within Australia

Buy yours today

Call me on 0410 538 965

Blessings
Helen xoxx




No comments:

Post a Comment