Tuesday 21 February 2017

Hello and welcome to my wonderful world of all things psychic, come with me on a journey of discovery

Welcome to my blog...and my weird and wonderful world of all things Psychic.

I want to start by staying thank you for reading my words as I know that we all live a busy life..and that in it's self can become a problem when we are no-longer able to stop and be in the moment, and I have been given over the last few weeks, visions and messages from my spirit team (who i will be introducing you all to very soon) that we so need to stop, breathe and enjoy the Moment.

I truly see my ability to connect to spirit as a privilege and a gift, and as such I would love to share this gift with you....

But first a little bit about myself….because as you will find out as we journey together, just how much I love to talk, and not just about me! I was born in Cornwall England, and I have been able to see, hear and feel spirit since I was about 5 years old. I come from a fairly conservative family that I have to be honest still to this day do not believe in “this” ability, but I have come to the realisation that I do not need anyone else’s approval. To seek other people’s approval means that you stop listening to your “Heart Voice” as I like to call it. When you stop listening,  you stop being able to see the way forward clearly and need to have assistance. This is where I come in, I step in to show you how to re-connect to your “Heart Voice”,  show you how to hear what the universe and your guides are telling you. 

In the early years I just used to “chat” to others in the room and tell my parents that it was my imaginary friend, as you can image I had lots of friends! I would chat to them just as if you would chat to someone in person. The information that I got was often very random, like “I am ok over here, love that I am not in pain anymore”, or “I want them to know that they can stop worrying about me”, sometimes it would be more specific and I would get messages to pass on. This as you can image created an issue, as no-one really knew that I could see or hear spirit. I was lucky that I had someone who did believe in me and she let me speak freely with her and I know that she sometimes knew who I was referring to. She gave me my first taste of exploring the unknown in a safe spot.  She let me know that with this gift comes great responsibility as not everyone will want to know about spirits that are around them and in that case it would not be ethical to pass on messages that have not been asked for. This is one thing that I have found a great help and one thing that when I teach my students I try to impress upon them, remember to always come from a place of love did not force information on others.

I did try to block out my gift for quite sometime as I did not want to be "bombarded" with constant messages, but I found that the more I tried to block it the more they would come. I was then at a crossroads as to what to do with this gift / ability, when one day after constantly asking the divine for help, I was literally hit on the forehead with the help!

This forehead slap as I like to call it was me tripping up the gutter to hit my forehead on a telegraph pole on which was a flyer for the local spiritualist church!! and yes your guides can often be this literal if they feel that you are not getting the message. So after picking myself up off the floor, I decided that to stop anything else happening I should take their advise and go along to one of the services. The rest as people often say is history.

There I was introduced to a amazing lady who radiated, love and light, she made you just want to sit in her presence and smile. She became my mentor and showed me many different ways to connect more strongly and with more openness. She also help me built my "filter" as i like to call it to unsure that I was free to open up to spirit as and when I wanted and not to be constantly bombarded.

As to what happens next....well you will just have to read on....

Blessings Helen xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment