Thursday 15 June 2017

Channelled message from the Goddess Cerridwen


When I work with Spirit I am sometimes overwhelmed by the depth of their understanding of how much we need to change, to grow, to evolve, to love each other with unconditional love. I work with the Goddess Cerridwen as she is the Goddess that symbolises transformation, rebirth, wisdom and creative inspiration and she has been instrumental in the growth of my Sacred Symbols. She is the one that gave me the vision of my Sacred Symbol Oracle Cards about 12 months ago and it is through her that I receive a lot of the meanings of the Sacred Symbols.

She came to me last night whilst I was look through my new journal wondering what I might use this for and this was the message she came to me with, plus a new symbol to be the main on that I use on the front of the box once the oracle cards have been printed

Her message was:

You who chose to listen will learn,
You who chose to learn will grow,
You who chose to grow will love,
You who chose to love will live,
You who chose to live will change,
You who chose to change will evolve.

Cycles are never ending but always changing
Cycles are endless but always new
Cycles are movement with end

Know that we are all part of the big picture, but we are all a small piece of the puzzle
Know that your part in the puzzle is so important, as nothing is without worth.

Know that your worth is boundless
Know that you are without limit

Know that without limit there is only possibility
Know that with the possibility comes greater understanding
Know that with greater understanding comes change
Know that with change comes evolution

BE the EVOLUTION
BE the CHANGE
BE to UNDERSTANDING
BE the POSSIBILITY

KNOW no LIMITS
KNOW your WORTH

This message resonated very strongly with me as I have been changing and seeing my self-worth grow over the last few years

Blessings
Helen xoxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment